Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Aquarium!

Jeff, 8 others from biology at NGU, and I all went to the GA Aquarium this past saturday!
It was a blast!
I did the free audio tour download off the website and ended up learning tons! such a nerd, i know.

I really like this picture because I love seeing little children fascinated by God's amazing creations!

What a magnificent God we have!




Did you know that many fish, especially coral fish change sex whenever they need too. For instance there are several that are in harems with several females and one leader male. If that leader male dies, the dominant female of the group will change to male!!
There was one type that the male was bright purple and the females were orange, and I saw a couple that were crossing and their color was somewhat mixed! It was so crazy!



Also...did you know that you say "fishes" when you are talking about fish of several
species??
Well... you do now!

No comments: