Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Exam Week!!

Ahhhh...It's exam week and the stress is beginning to boil in most.
I'm trying my hardest to be diligent without stressing, and so far I'm doing average on that. :(
I'm especially wanting to stay unstressed because I know that Jeff is already getting stressed to the max. I would like to be his stress reliever and not his causer of stress.
I'm particularly upset about a certain prof right now, but that's life I suppose. I hope that I can still have love in my heart for this person even though it's really hard.
I complained about it forever to Jeff last night, and as the amazing person he is, he generously listened and comforted me. He's a cutie.

I mean....who could resist this face??? -------------------->


Alright, off to a Christmas party with the chaplains, then a meeting, and then to study forever!!!! hehe

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Ugh, I hated exam week, I'll be praying for you guys, it's no fun. Keith has his next week. On a much lighter note, if you think Jeff is irresistible now, you should have seen him when he was little. Maybe we should break out some home videos when you come.....
When do you leave for Africa?