Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Just a wednesday...

Today was a better day as far as school goes.
It was my last day of class and I had my first exam of 4 tonight!
I'm pretty sure I made an A, so that's a positive....
The next few days are going to be pretty hectic trying to give sufficient time to studying, cleaning/packing up, and getting everything ready for Uganda!
I'm so excited about the trip and a bit scared at the same. I know God will use it in great ways, and I just can't wait to see how he ends up being able to use me while I'm there.
Hunter, Cass, Ashley, and I are all going to pick up some stuff for me to pack in my extra suitcase like kids toys and things. I'm also going to try to get a few more skirts from Ross.
Only 5 more days and no more of this semester!!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

Okay, I think you're talking about my list of the right side of my page? maybe? If so, sign in and click on customize. Then click on layout and click 'add a gadget' There are a couple of choices there which will let you put a list of blogs you read on your page. Hope that helps, if you meant something different, let me know and I'll try to help. Enjoy your last few days of school!