Saturday, December 6, 2008

Friday Smiday

2 down, 2 to go....
:) that's for you, Jeff! haha
Today was an interesting day.

I don't have much time to write much more on this blog, so what I really want to bring out about today is this...I am blessed with an amazing boyfriend! I sometimes question what I did to deserve someone so great :) I'm very thankful for him, and I enjoy every minute of our growing friendship/relationship.

The Lord is teaching me so much right now, even when I am not that faithful to be calling on him regularly through the day. I'm glad that he is a pursuer and that he does not need my acceptance in order to have the confidence to keep pursuing me like people do. That is one thing that I am so thankful for. The Lord shows me the perfect example of strength I should have in continuing to seek after loving people even when they pull from me. I shouldn't need their reassurance to keep going.

Later folks,
CL

No comments: